The Resuscitation Group - International Experts. Local Training.
- I'm in need of a Medical Diploma Program
- I'm in need of a Medical Certification Program
- I'm in need of a Continued Education Program
Why Choose the Resuscitation Group?
- We Are an Accredited American Heart Association National Training Center
- We Are a Licensed Vocation and Post-Secondary School in the Great State of Washington
- We Offer Certification and Diploma Programs for Various Healthcare Areas
Our Trainers Are More Than Teachers, They’re Healthcare Specialists
The Resuscitation Group’s team of healthcare specialists provide advanced and customized healthcare education and training solutions to our clients. By utilizing high quality, unique course offerings, and a competitive variety of services we can offer exclusive healthcare education training to both our United States and international clients through online and onsite sessions.
Our Programs Include
- Anesthesia Assistant
- Resuscitation Officer
- Introduction to Critical Care
- Ultrasound Technician
- All AHA Certification Programs
AHA Authorized Training
Washington Workforce Training and Education Coordinating Board
Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education (CAPCE)
Current Concepts in Resuscitation
- Incorporates the ILCOR Education and Science Recommendations, The IHCA AHA Conesus Recommendations, and The Emergency Cardiovascular Care Update objectives
- Blends Resuscitation’s Unique Environment and Challenges with the Highest Level of United States CMS Guidelines
- Designed for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, emergency and critical care nurses, and paramedics